Ethos and Values
Cherry Trees School Vision
It is essential to us at school that we all work to provide an inclusive education which inspires individuals to achieve. We pride ourselves on:
Working, Learning, Achieving Together
- Every child has the opportunity to access an enriched and differentiated curriculum.
- Every child’s individual needs will be met to ensure they reach their full potential.
- Every child is valued and encouraged to grow as an individual.
- To ensure a safe, caring, happy environment for all.
- To enable children to develop positive attitudes and become independent learners.
- To develop and nurture a respect for all.
- To provide a stimulating environment motivating all to succeed.
- To encourage, welcome and value involvement from parents and carers in all aspects of school life.
- To encourage and develop contacts with the wider community.